A. Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Transaction Information when you place an Order on our online store in order to:
- process your Order and to bill you (though note, Irish Forestry Products never stores your credit card information in our systems);
- send you status updates on your Order;
- reply to your Order queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- carry out analysis and research to develop and improve our Services; and
- protect you and the Services by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our Terms or policies relevant to the Services.
- Registration information when you create a Irish Forestry Products account so we can:
- create your account so you can place Orders under our Terms
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- contact you for your views on our Services or products; and
- notify you of changes or updates to our Services or products.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- send you customised marketing about our products or services.
B. Information that we collect automatically
- Cookies and similar technologies so we can:
- measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Services;
- customise and optimise the targeting of advertising for our Services across other websites and platforms; andC. Information that we obtain from third-party sources
- Analytics reports and market research surveys in order to:
- measure the performance of marketing campaigns for our Services; and
- better understand your preferences so that we can customise our marketing campaigns and Services accordingly.
A. Information that you provide voluntarily:
- Certain parts of our Services may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily.For instance:
- Registration information: When you create a Irish Forestry Products account, sign-up or fill in forms on the Services, we collect information about you including your name, address, telephone number, email address and the password you create.
- Transaction information: We collect information relating to your Orders, including payment information (e.g. your credit card number) using the secure services of our payment processors. Payment operations are outsourced to our payment processors and we do not store your credit card information in our systems. We also collect delivery details (e.g. your physical address) to fulfil each Order.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences: We collect information about your preferences to receive marketing information any time you subscribe or unsubscribe.
- Feedback: When you post messages and reviews of the Services or you contact us, for example with a question, problem or comment, we collect information about you including your name and the content of your query. If you contact our customer support teams we will record and keep a record of your conversation for quality and training purposes and to aid in the resolution of your queries.
B. Information that we collect automatically
- When you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in Europe, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
C. Information that we obtain from third party sources.
- Activity information: We collect information about your usage of the Services and information about you from the content you create and the notifications or messages you post or send as well as what you search for, look at and engage with.
- From time to time, we may receive personal information from third party sources, including advertising networks but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent to process the information or are otherwise legally permitted or required to share your personal information with us. This information may include your likely demographic group.
- Analytics reports and market research surveys: We collect information from our third party affiliates about the way you respond to and engage with our marketing campaigns so that we can customise our marketing and Services accordingly.
- We may also receive aggregated information in the form of audience segments from third party sources in order to display targeted advertising on digital properties operated by organisations like Facebook and Google.
A. Information that you provide voluntarily
- Registration information
The registration information you provide when you create a Irish Forestry Products account allows us to give you access to the Services and to supply them to you under our Terms. We also use this information to authenticate your access to the Services, to contact you for your views and to notify you of important changes or updates to our Services.
- Transaction information
Your transaction information (such as the items you add to your basket) allow us to process your Order and send you an accurate bill. It also helps us contact you where necessary.Irish Forestry Products may contact you by email, phone or SMS to give you status updates or other information or to resolve problems with your account or Order. Where you pay for your Order we will send you transaction information via confirmation emails or SMS to the email address or phone number registered with that service provider (since this is required by those providers).For most deliveries we will use third party delivery companies; these companies may use your information to provide you with status updates on the delivery of your Order.We will also analyse information on completed transactions and successfully delivered Orders on the basis of data matching or statistical analysis so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and Services. Our analyses also help us detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities or acts prohibited by our Terms or any policies applicable to the Services.
- Information regarding your marketing preferences
Irish Forestry Products may market to you, where permitted by law, by post, email or telephone about our products or Services.B. Information that we collect automaticallyIf you don’t want us to use your data in this way or generally change your mind about receiving any form of marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive. If you choose to unsubscribe from our marketing, we will keep a record of your preferences so that we don’t bother you with unwanted marketing in future.
When you access our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device such as your IP address, MAC address or device ID. In some countries, including in Europe, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Analytics reports and market research surveys
We analyse information we collect from our third-party service providers (such as Google, Facebook and other affiliates) to understand how you engage with our Services and advertisements (e.g. whether you have clicked on one of our advertisements). This helps us to understand your preferences and recommend you Services which are tailored to your interests.
- Third parties who undertake various activities to promote and support our Services. This includes website support and hosting providers, marketing service providers, delivery companies who deliver your Order to you and payment processing providers which process payment card transactions - any of these third parties might be inside or outside your country of residence.
- Any law enforcement or regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Any other person provided that you have given your consent to the disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you wish to request deletion of your personal information, you can do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request that it be ported to a third party. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by using the unsubscribe functionality in the communication you receive or by amending your profile accordingly.
- Similarly, if we collect and process your personal information on the basis of your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- By email at:
- By writing to us at:
Irish Forestry Products - Privacy RequestCaherconlish, Co. Limerick.Ireland