Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Irish ForestryProducts web site ("www.irishforestryproducts.ie"). Please read carefully our Terms of Business which governs your use of our Web Site. By using, accessing, browsing, or placing an order on this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with these terms then please do not use this website.
1. Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
2. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our websites with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Payment & Prices
4. Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery charges. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
5. We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods
6 . We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
7. "Our Price" - despite our careful attention to pricing, an item could be mis-priced inadvertently. If an item's correct price is lower than our quoted price, we will charge the lower (correct) amount and deliver the item to you. If an item's correct price is higher than our quoted price, irishforestyproducts.ie will have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. However, we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price and send the item in order not to cause you inconvenience.
8. Prices may change on a monthly basis as these are dependant on currency fluctuations, special offers, demand and supply.
9. Delivery is €7.50 plus VAT @ 23% for normal courier packages. Over weight boxes will be charged at cost. These delivery charges apply to the Republic of Ireland, but deliveries to offshore islands may cost more. Deliveries outside the ROI will be charged at cost. We endeavour to deliver within 24-48 hours for in stock items. Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements - there will be an additional charge. All deliveries must be signed for.
10. If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, please let us know within 7 days of receipt or expected delivery by contacting Customer Services by telephoning 061-351181 so that we can investigate the problem. If you have to return the goods please follow the process set out in the Returns section below.
11. After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
12. If faulty goods are to be returned to us you must contact Customer Services within 24 hours of your delivery by telephoning 061 351181. You will need to obtain a Returns note number from us. The Returns note number will be valid for 28 days. We cannot accept unauthorised returns which do not have a Returns note number.
13. We will arrange at our expense for collection of the goods, which must be available for collection in their original packaging together with all accessories, software and manuals. You must NOT return goods to our offices without a returns note number.
14. We are not liable if the items that you have ordered, arrive exactly as requested, but are incorrect for the use the customer has intended. We must send the exact items that have been ordered, as it is up to the customer to decide the correct item, for the correct use.
15. We do not accept any responsibility for a customer’s use of the Oregon Selector guide. It is a third party information guide that provides Oregon recommendations. Improper use of the guide by a customer in selecting a Guide Bar and/or Saw Chain is not the responsibility of Irish Forestry Products.
Guarantee and Liability
16. You get the benefit of the manufacturer's warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. We do not provide any warranties ourselves and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind.
17. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under that Act. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
18. irishforestryproducts.ie shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you might suffer arising from irishforestryproducts.ie delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil any of its obligations under these Terms to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond irishforestryproducts.ie reasonable control.
19. This disclaimer applies to your use of this website: by using www.irishforestryproducts.ie, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer please do not us this website. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You should check regularly for any updates made here. By using the website after we publish changes, you agree to accept these changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
Visitors to www.irishforestryproducts.ie who rely on any information published, do so at their own risk. Irsh Forestry Products reserve the right to change product availability, price and information at any time without notice.