Browning Spec Ops Elite HP5 Trail Camera
€223.58 (ex VAT)
2″ Color Viewing Screen
Video Options: 1920 x 1080p FHD Videos with Sound (5 sec.-2 min. length)
Adjustable Trigger Speed (0.1 – 0.7 Seconds)
0.5 Second Recovery Time Between Images
Infrared LED Illumination at Night
The Browning Spec Ops Elite HP5 builds on the hugely popular HP4 and is the wildlife camera for you if you’re after high-quality video footage day and night, with no-glow LEDs. The last version of this wildlife camera (HP4) was used on BBC Springwatch and the new version builds on that – with night performance getting the biggest boost.
One of the main changes is the power LEDs – called Radiant 5 LEDs, which give better nighttime performance and allow the camera to run off rechargeable batteries – it makes your wildlife watching much more environmentally friendly. It also offers slightly faster trigger speeds and improved video definition. Detection and sensitivity have also been tweaked. The Spec Ops Elite HP5 also has the useful addition of a start and stop programmable timer – allowing you to set when you want the camera to be active. Trigger speeds are lightning-fast at an improved 0.2-0.3 seconds – something few trail cameras can match.
The Spec Ops Elite HP5 is also straightforward to use – quick and straightforward to set up. The only difference between this and the Recon Force Elite HP5 is that this camera has no-glow, rather than low-glow, LEDs. Due to its 12V power system (the reason night footage is so good), nighttime videos are limited to 20 seconds per clip. However, if activity remains, the camera can recover in under 1 second and record another 20-second clip.
The Spec OPs Elite HP5 is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory cards.
Includes a FREE 32GB SanDisk SD card (worth €20) and half-price shipping.
- 24 MP
- 2” Color Viewing Screen
- Invisible “Night Vision” Infrared LED Illumination at Night
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Fast Motion, Long Range)
- 100 Ft. IR Flash Range
- New “RADIANT 5” Night Illumination Technology
- HDR Night Images (High Dynamic Range)
- 1920 x 1080 FHD Videos with Sound (5 sec. – 2 min. length)
- Adjustable 0.1 – 0.7 Second Trigger Speed
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80ft.
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management Options
- Smart IR Video
- H.264 Video Format
- Selectable Start / Stop Image Timer
- Long Battery Life from 8 AA Batteries (not included)
- Battery Meter Compatible with Alkaline, Rechargeable and Lithium Batteries
- Up to 8 Multi-Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon Phase, Barometric Pressure, Camera ID
- Multilingual Programming Menu
- 12-volt External Power Jack
- Support up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compact Case Size 5” x 3.5” x 2”
- Metal Tree Mount Bracket
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered Pictures