Sentinel Trail Camera Solar Panel System
€39.84 (ex VAT)
This solar panel with an integrated battery is the perfect partner for our Sentinel 4K Trail Camera.
As the capability of trail cameras increases, so does the power requirements. If you opt to record 4K video then we would recommend picking up a solar panel with professional Lithium AA batteries.
This device extends the battery life and running time of your trail camera trap. Benefiting from its superior photovoltaic cells, the solar panel can charge up its internal battery and your trail camera under either direct or indirect sunlight. Once connected your camera will use the power from the solar panel cells first; if this power becomes exhausted then it will revert to using the power supplied by the AA batteries that you have put inside the camera. The in-built Intelligent protection chip protects from overcharge, over-discharge, overload, short-circuit protection, and will detect digital devices automatically.
The solar panel comes supplied with a mounting bracket and fixings plus the necessary cable to connect to your camera.
- 4 kinds of Output voltage: 5V/2A, 6V/1.5A, 9V/1A, 12V/0.8A
- Internal battery capacity: 3.7V/2500mAh
- Charging time: About 16h by bright sunlight, about 4h by USB charging cable
- Sunlight charging current: Approx. 160-200mA
- USB charging current: Approx. 700mA
- USB charging port: 5V, 1A
- Battery indicator: 4 LED indicator lights
- Output power: 1W
- Output interface: 5.6mm (outer diameter) * 2.0mm (inner diameter), a pin inside
- Size of solar panel: 120mm x 65mm
- Spare parts: Output cable: 2 pcs, Wall mount: 1 set, micro USB charging cable: 1 pc
- Work environment: Temperature: -20 to 80°C
- IP54 Waterproof class
- Certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, IP54