Spypoint Flex Dual-Sim 4G Trail Camera
€178.85 (ex VAT)
1080p Videos with Sound,
Dual-SIM for Multi-Carrier Auto-Connectivity
0.3S Responsive Trigger.
100-Foot Flash/Detection Range
Low Glow LED’s
Remote Firmware Updates
The SPYPOINT FLEX gives you the function and performance choices you want, adapting the camera to your exact needs and preferences, so when your season arrives you are ready to fill your tags.
Receiving incredible 33MP photos and 1080p videos is easier than ever because the FLEX connects to virtually any cellular network in the area thanks to dual-sim configuration and optimized antenna.
Includes a FREE 32GB SanDisk SD Card (worth €20) and half-price shipping.
- Dual Sim – Automatically connects to the best possible cellular network, regardless of providers. No more worrying about carrier models or if your camera will work when moved to a new area.
- Incredible Photo & Video Quality – 33MP photos and 1080p videos with sound give you that extra edge when reviewing what is going in on the woods.
- Easy Setup – The dual-sim and optimized antenna make getting setup quick and easy, as does the addition of the format and test buttons. Know your camera is working when you get it mounted.
- Over-the-Air Firmware Updates – The FLEX will notify you of available firmware updates in the SPYPOINT app so you can request the update is made without visiting the camera.
- Includes – FLEX Camera, Quick Start Guide, Sim Cards, and Mounting Strap
- The FLEX offers four capture modes: Photo, Video, Time-Lapse, and Time-Lapse+. The Time-Lapse+ function takes photos at your preferred interval & when the camera’s detection sensor is triggered.
- 33MP Photos
- 1080p Videos with Sound
- Video Transmission
- Photo Transmission
- Dual-SIM for Multi-Carrier Auto-Connectivity
- Optimized Antenna
- 0.3s Responsive Trigger
- 100 ft. Flash & Detection Range
- Test & Format Buttons
- Remote Firmware Updates
- Four Capture Modes
- GPS Enabled
A key benefit of Spypoint cameras is the feature-rich app. Not only can you view and sort all your photos from the field* but you can check hunting conditions, update camera settings*, manage stand locations on your property, and more, right from your mobile device. It’s the mobile scouting solution you need to go into the woods confidently.
Spypoint has also launched the Buck Tracker Antler Recognition Technology, designed to automatically sort through pictures* in-app featuring antlers to save time, whilst being efficient for tracking and scouting buck or bull patterns.
With the new update, maps and weather have been unlocked. Thanks to the map function, you can now set different markers in your area and have even more information with you.
Under “Maps” you can choose from 26 different markers, e.g. hunting seat, feeding place or tracks. In addition, you can of course mark your cameras and get information about the current status with a click.
The weather function offers you the possibility to check the current weather conditions at any time.
This way you have even more information always with you and can plan your next hunting trip better.
*Only for 4G models.
WHY CHOOSE A SPYPOINT CELLULAR CAMERA?
Photos taken by the camera are automatically uploaded to the cloud, and accessible via the mySpyPoint app on your phone or tablet (iOS and Android), or on a computer by visiting: Spypoint.com. You can also set the app to ping your phone when a new photo is uploaded – so you get real time updates.
- FREE monthly plan offered (100 photos)
You could buy a cellular camera and never pay for a data plan. The free plan transfers 100 images every month to the SPYPOINT App.
- FREE 30 days of unlimited photo transfers
Every SPYPOINT cellular camera comes with 30 days of unlimited photo transfers after activation. You can then select and use the perfect plan based on your budget or the volume of photos you received during your free month.
- Easiest activation on the market
You purchase the photo transmission plans directly with SPYPOINT, which makes it simpler than many cellular camera providers. Each unit comes with a pre-activated SIM card, making the activation a simple 3-step process.
- Flexible plans
You can pay for what you need. If you have a camera in a spot that will result in more pictures, you can choose one of the paid plans, while another camera runs on the free plan.
- No commitment
SPYPOINT plans can be selected on a month-to-month basis, or take advantage of extra savings by paying for the entire year at once. Nowhere is the savings clearer than in the unlimited plan, where you can save 33% by signing up for a full year of completely unlimited image transfers.