SIP Chainsaw Jacket – Class 1
€73.17 (ex VAT)
These SIP Protection BasePro chainsaw jackets provides comfort and protection, while not restricting movement of the user.
The outer fabric is composed of a regular polyester cotton fabric, perfectly suitable for temporary or seasonal forestry work.
The BasePro chainsaw jackets, which are the most economic pair of SIP Protection jackets available, provide the comfort you want, the protection you need and the quality you expect from SIP Protection.
• Robust polyester/cotton outer fabric
• Lively colors, easily distinguishable from green foliage
• Protective jacket – Class 1
• Short and straight collar
• Zip closure
• 2 inset pockets with zip closure
• Sleeve narrowing by press studs
• Back ventilation
• Elongated back tail
• 8 layer arm-, shoulder- and chest protection to EN 381-11
Water repellent 65% Polyester – 35% cotton outer fabric ± 210 g/m2
Regular, inside leg 82cm: M – XL (Sizes S – 4XL available on request. Please call or email us to check availability)