Welcome to the Irish Forestry Products website (“www.irishforestryproducts.ie”). Please read carefully our Terms of Business which governs your use of our website. By using, accessing, browsing, or placing an order on this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with these terms then please do not use this website.
1. Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
2. You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our websites with an incorrect price, that are out of stock or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order. Irish Forestry Products reserves the right to refuse service, refuse to supply, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Irish Forestry Products is not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a cancellation.
Payment & Prices
4. Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery charges. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
5. We accept payment by bank transfer, credit or debit card. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of a customer order, not on dispatch of goods
6 . We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
7. “Our Price” – despite our careful attention to pricing, an item could be mis-priced inadvertently. If an item’s correct price is lower than our quoted price, we will charge the lower (correct) amount and deliver the item to you. If an item’s correct price is higher than our quoted price, irishforestyproducts.ie will have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. However, we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price and send the item in order not to cause you inconvenience.
8. Prices may change on a monthly basis as these are dependant on currency fluctuations, special offers, demand and supply.
9. Delivery is €7.50 plus VAT @ 23% for normal courier packages. Overweight boxes will be charged at cost. These delivery charges apply to the Republic of Ireland, but deliveries to offshore islands may cost more. Deliveries outside the ROI will be charged at cost. We endeavour to deliver within 48-72 hours for in-stock items. Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – there will be an additional charge. All deliveries must be signed for.
10. If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, please let us know within 7 days of receipt or expected delivery by contacting Customer Services by telephoning 086 029 3138 so that we can investigate the problem. If you have to return the goods please follow the process set out in the Returns section below.
11. After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
12. If faulty goods are to be returned to us you must contact Customer Services within 24 hours of your delivery by telephoning 086 029 3138 or emailing us at email@example.com. Please include full details of the problem along with the relevant invoice number. We cannot accept unauthorised returns which do not have a Returns note number.
13. Please return the goods to our address, which must be shipped in their original packaging together with all accessories, software, and manuals. You must NOT return goods to our offices without a returns note number.
14. We are not liable if the items that you have ordered, arrive exactly as requested, but are incorrect for the use the customer has intended. We must send the exact items that have been ordered, as it is up to the customer to decide the correct item, for the correct use.
15. We do not accept any responsibility for a customer’s use of the Oregon Selector guide. It is a third-party information guide that provides Oregon recommendations. Improper use of the guide by a customer in selecting a Guide Bar and/or Saw Chain is not the responsibility of Irish Forestry Products.
16. If exchanging an item, you must cover the discounted cost of shipping (€5) the replacement item to you. Please return the items in their original condition unused and display packaging. Return the items to us as you received it with a note containing your name, address, contact number, and requested size. To avoid delay, please contact us on 086 029 3138 prior to dispatching the item to us to check the availability of stock. We reserve the right to refuse refunds and exchanges if the product, original packaging or contents has been damaged, lost or obviously used. If the goods are damaged or lose value as a result of you handling them beyond what is necessary to check the features, functionality, characteristics, fit etc, you may have to pay for part or the full cost of the item. The return requirements are as follows: (1)The box has been unopened and the product has not been used. (2)The contents and packaging are as new. (3) The product is in a resalable condition. If the product has been opened, it may have to pass a technical test to ensure no loss of functionality or performance.
Guarantee and Liability
17. You get the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. We do not provide any warranties ourselves and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind.
18. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under that Act. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
19. irishforestryproducts.ie shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which you might suffer arising from irishforestryproducts.ie delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil any of its obligations under these Terms to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond irishforestryproducts.ie reasonable control.
Unless otherwise stated, Irish Forestry Products and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.irishforestryproducts.ie. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.irishforestryproducts.ie for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.irishforestryproducts.ie
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.irishforestryproducts.ie
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.irishforestryproducts.ie
- Redistribute content from www.irishforestryproducts.ie
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Irish Forestry Products; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Irish Forestry Products. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Irish Forestry Products’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
This disclaimer applies to your use of this website: by using www.irishforestryproducts.ie, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer please do not us this website. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. You should check regularly for any updates made here. By using the website after we publish changes, you agree to accept these changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
Visitors to www.irishforestryproducts.ie who rely on any information published, do so at their own risk. Irish Forestry Products reserve the right to change product availability, price and information at any time without notice.