GuideIR TD210 Handheld Thermal Imaging Monocular
€581.30 (ex VAT)
Lightweight thermal imaging camera for professionals and hobby users.
Ready to use in 2 seconds.
Observations over distances up to 400m.
Infrared detector for target detection.
PiP mode for target highlighting.
Content can be shared via app via WiFi.
Waterproof as per IP66.
Operating time of approx. 8 hours.
The Guide TD210 thermal imaging camera is a handy device that, in addition to offering maximum observation comfort, is particularly impressive with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. The TD Thermal scope has clear imaging suitable for medium distance and short-distance observation making it the ideal equipment for outdoor night vision. It has a highly sensitive infrared detector with which you can accurately detect and locate targets. The equipment is perfectly rounded off by an excellent colour image in HD quality.
The Guide TD210 thermal imaging camera is a trusty, lightweight companion for observing game.
Users can also make use of the TD120 ‘ s onboard features, such as Picture-in-Picture mode, which produces a magnified image within the viewfinder, allowing the user to hone in on a subject whilst maintaining perfect awareness of the wider field of view. Users can also further enhance the TD120 ‘ s thermal imaging performance by way of the Image Boost Mode, which uses algorithms to cleverly sharpen and further define the edges of objects allowing them to be better perceived by the viewer for improved recognition.
Features a built-in laser that appears as a targeting box in the display and works up to 200m. This allows spotters to indicate to other team members the viewed target or point of interest.
The thermal imaging monocular design is highly ergonomic with a grooved exterior with a highly grippable base and main control buttons that are raised and sit within a natural handhold position for maximum performance.
- Thermal Sensor: 256×192 12µm <50mK NETD
- 400m Detection Range (1.8×0.5m Target)
- Digital Zoom: 1-2x
- Focus: Electronic
- Dioptre: -4~+2
- Objective Lens: 10mm (f/1.0)
- Exit Pupil: 17mm
- Display: 1280×960 LCOS
- Laser Distance: 200m
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- Battery Type: ICR18650 Cell (2200mAh 3.7v)
- Weight: 360g
- IP66 waterproof-rated for protection from heavy rainfall, dust, and impact.
- Working temperature is -30°C~50°C , suitable for all kinds of harsh weather.
- It also passed UN38.3 battery certification, RoHS, CE, FCC certification.
- Vanadium oxide cooled thermal sensor
- Built-In Laser
- Built-In WiFi Module
- 2 Second Start-Up Time
- Image Boost Mode
- Picture-in-Picture Mode (PiP)
- Three Scene Modes (Natural, Enhance, Highlight)
- Five Colour Modes (White Hot, Black Hot, Red Hot, Iron Red, Blue Hot)
- Remote Control Via smartphone App
- Video Out
- Contrast & Image Brightness Controls
- Hot Tracking
- Power-Saving Features (Auto Stand-By, Auto Power-Off, Display Off)
- Built-In Tripod Thread for Mounting
- Ergonomic Design
- Extra-Grip Base
- Centralised Controls
- Removable Lens Cap
- Thermal Imager
- Rechargeable Battery
- MicroUSB Cable
- Video Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Battery Charger